PinballWizard976PinballWizard976

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Amazing

Loved every second of it. Although what the hell was up with Hank getting that lobster claw at the end? ;)

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Haha.

Definitely better than Left4Speed. This thing is really front-page material. :)

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Haha good one

Great flash man. Made me crack up. Especially with the whole dramatic scene of Luigi dying and Mario coming up and saying "It'sa me Mario". Good stuff.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Xmas: Behind the Scenes Xmas: Behind the Scenes

Not completely horrible

I mean, I can tell you put some effort into it, which is good, but the voice acting definitely needs some work. Get more excited. Talk louder. Like, I can tell your voice hasn't changed, but the least you can do is not talk like you're scared...

Also, the humor is pretty cut and dry. I don't think I really laughed once to be honest. Think of something more original...

But, it wasn't ALL bad. The animation was above average, and I can see you put some time into it. So, overall, it's a mix of sweet and sour.

Hate-or-Hate responds:

well i wrote twice in the animation that "the voices are by my friends"
not my voices.
and anyway, when i got the voices from them it was too late to ask them to record again ..
because of the time limit..
but..
thanks?

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Amazing

I've always loved the series, and the ending was fantastic. Extremely great series, and I can't wait to see what comes next! :D

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Good, but it could use some work

Mostly with the voice-acting. It just seemed so... forced.

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Haha nice

Always love your work

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

Very accuarte. Very funny.

I had to read the book in my English class this year, and I never got around to seeing the movie but I heard it was almost a completely different storyline. But this one fits to the book's, and is still funny. But who the hell is Angelina Jolie in that movie anyways? Beowolf never had a wife or anything like that.

But anyways, it was overall a good parody. Good humor, sound fit characters' mouths (even if there wasn't much movement. Only thing I wold say to improve on would be the art, but even that was decent. Nice flash.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Real good

Although it could've been better if the colors were a bit darker. Seemed like it was very vibrant. Good otherwise though.

Samurai vs. monk showdown Samurai vs. monk showdown

Pretty good

The animation and art was decent, but the music got annoying fast.