PinballWizard976PinballWizard976

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I'lll beat this game when pigs fly

Gah, this game is easily the most frustrating game I've played since Demon's Souls. The game looks good, but you gotta turn the difficulty down for it to be even possible. Everything has to be pinpoint accurate, which is a real dealbreaker.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

I like it

It's fun to play around with it. Also, fun fact: This game caused my internet to crash. Yay windows!

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Wtf

All right, loved the game, beat it, and got over 75 achievements, but do I get any medals? No, of course not. >:(

Sirtom93's Adventure! Sirtom93's Adventure!

Hell yeah

I was cracking up the whole time. Great job!

Kevin responds:

;D

StarFire Puzzler StarFire Puzzler

Amazing

This game rocks. I can really see this making front page.

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Not that great

First off, I didn't like the overall look of the flash. It was very generic, and sorta plain. I see that you were trying to make it NG-central, but a grey background, with some text isn't exactly great art. Also, there were some spelling and grammar errors.
Secondly, the content. I've heard everything on here a million times. Everything you said in here was already mentioned either in the FAQ, or that it's common knowledge that "FUCK YOU, YOU SUCK" is abusive. I don't really see the need for this, as new people will find out through the "guidelines for posting reviews" on the bottom of the review page or use common sense and already know what is abusive and what isn't.
Lastly, there was very little put into the flash. Writing that silver means you are getting up there isn't exactly something that I didn't already know.
So, please take my constructive criticism, and try to do better on your next flash. Thanks.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Haha loved it

I also like how if you DON'T cheat, you have to redo the level. Brilliant!

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Jesus christ people...

Maybe if you guys played more than 4 minutes of the game, you'd realize how awesome it really is. Although the demo is pretty crappy compared to the real thing, I still find it fun. I went on the site, registered and all that jazz, and found the game to be MUCH better than a demo. The lag is kinda annoying, but the real version of it is amazing. I loved this game. Good job.

Bone Hunt Bone Hunt

Nice

I liked it. A fun twist on the classic battleship. Overall, good job

Shell Swap Shell Swap

I liked it

It had a nice flow to it, the animation was smooth, and the music worked great. The game was simple, yet challenging in the later levels. Overall, good job.